Diesel engine production development project
The project provides for an output increase from 3 to 10 thousand engines per year with the use of automation.
The process stages designed: machining, assembly, and testing.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Expansion of the existing production of small-sized universal diesel engines.
- Technological audit of the existing production
- Process design
- Consideration of contract manufacturing
- Development of specifications for the equipment to be purchased
- Evaluation of necessary equipment quantities and load factors
- Cutting, clamping and measuring tool requirements calculation
- Plant layout planning
- Planning of the production logistics structure
- Calculation of direct and indirect material consumption
- Calculation of energy consumption by the equipment being purchased
- Design of an optimum organization and staff structure and staff sizing
- Setup of the project implementation time schedule
- Project implementation costing
The project passed the management approval and the investors’ approval stages. The financing was obtained. The project has been accomplished in full.
Thank you for subscribing