Setup of an installation for unattended manufacture of parts of electrical appliances using flexible rapid-changing robotic cells
A solution has been designed and implemented, with 4 robotic cells, each consisting of 1 machine and 1 industrial robot. Unattended manufacture process implemented for 20 part titles.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT
Large industrial group producing on-board navigation, radiolocation, control, and safety systems for railway rolling stock
- Provider: Pumori-Engineering Invest
Setup of an installation for unattended manufacture, reduction of the manufacture labor hours.
- Process design for machining of the parts
- Design of the robotic system
- Visualization of the system functioning
- Design and manufacture of tooling
- Development of NC programs for the machines
- Development of NC programs for the robot
- Assembly, setup, and start of the system
- Test manufacture
- Training of the customer’s staff
Increase in productivity by a factor of 3.5. Consistent workmanship achieved. The process enables 24×7 operation.
Thank you for subscribing